Friday, February 19, 2010

last day of work.
v tired.

lotsa dressing.
lotsa IVs.
lotsa discharges.
lotsa NGT
lotsa changing.
lotsa crazy auntie.

phew.
damn tired now.
sian i didnt enjoy my last day.

but its okay.
cos i know 5C loves me :)

got 2 carebear from xiaoyu, hailing, yake.
citigem necklace from the ward.
necklace from sister loon.
necklace from grace & joyce.
farewell card from the ward.
biscuit from mastura.

will definately miss you guys de !

last day was horrible.

did 3 discharges all by myself.
did 3 sacral wound dressing, SUPER SMELLY LA.
gave iv vanco for 4 patients, almost make me confused.
first dose, first dose, first dose.
i give IV until i think my hands are immune to all the antobiotics alr.
irritating relatives asking for update.

aiyo.
i think the first 2 cubicle is like a mini nursing home.
all the big fat ill auntie all there.
do changing until i backache.

but my bed 82 ah ma is really cute.
love her la :)

sigh.

leaving for bkk tml.
no mood to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment