Tuesday, February 9, 2010

yawns.
last night already.
and my last night in ward 5C !
well, no feelings also.

so happy to see the night sister just now.
she's making rounds with a smiley face,
and she said " hello girl, happy right, last night already"
this made my day ok :)

its like, i dont know her, she dont know me.
she's not like normal sister who come and say,
" can you pls bun up your hair?"

its the same little gestures that made a difference :)

meetup with janey just now.
dinner at fareast.
brought 2dress for CNY.
jus buy for the sake of buying.
cos my mummy say CNY must wear new clothes.

hmmm, back to emo-ing.

sometimes i had my difficulties too.
its not easy to please everyone.
of course, i place my priorities on a specific person.
and that doesnt mean i dont care.

yawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment