Tuesday, March 30, 2010

bla bla bla.
so stressssssssssssssssss

anyone for any intro for jobs?
just want a part time job for 3weeks.
will be going hk this end of april.
will find a full time job when i'm back.

dont know why i'm so stress up.
maybe bcos of my mummy.
she keeps asking me to find a job and give her allowance.
aiyo. this mummy is not encouraging at all lo!

maybe bcos of baby see.
he keep calling me "wu ye you ming" now.
idiot.

maybe bcos of baby see's parents.
dont want them to think that i'm slacking around.
or spending baby see money.

hmmm. today' my last day doing the dressing.
feel that there's no need for me to do it.
so i taught the maid and let her do it.

and i dont feel like working for this agency already.
its kinda scary.
fear of the unknown.
my heart will always race when i received a call from them.

happy when i got a call from them bcos i got another $160 to my pocket.
unhappy when i got a call bcos i will feel damn tired n depressed.

happy when i've got no call bcos i can rest.
unhappy when i've got no call bcos it means no money.

how sian is it.
sigh.
stress stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment