Tuesday, May 11, 2010

when you're feeling unhappy,
you wish that someone will be by your side.

you think of your boyfriend, your boyfriend is working.
you think of you family, they're overseas.
you think of your friends, they're busy.

so whats next ?

cry alone in the room.
i dont know abt others, but thats how i vent.

talk to my patient's family re : LIFE.
we said, those who's happy with their life would be afraid of death.
bcos they dont want their happiness to end.

as for those who're suffering throughout their entire life, they pray that god would take them away as early as possible.
bcos death is the answer to all problem & sufferings.

as for me, i hope i will only live till 60.
my life isnt that wonderful for me to want to live longer.


and trust me, my life sucks.
i cry often, but i recover fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment