Friday, June 18, 2010

ah tang' happy now !
thanks to grace ( huiling ) :):)

going to her clinic for interview on monday.
its a orthopedics clinic where i can get to make rounds with the doctors and scrub case !


hmmm, abit scared but i have to move on !
stop staying in my own comfort zone !

seriously thanks huiling alot.
she called me up and arrange the interview and all for me.

hopefully i will fare well on the interview day.



just came back from my patient's funeral.
well, thou she has passed away, but i made a new friend.
will keep in touch with her daughter, gwen.
she's been a really good employer.

to think of it, i really had my fair share of luck when it comes to working luck.

got promotion really fast when i was in ttsh,
got to work with this really nice family not long after i join mena,
got to work for datuk when i was in mount e.
and now, got to know huiling to get this job.


i should be contented :)

No comments:

Post a Comment