Friday, June 25, 2010

wah, why am i so tired this few days.
maybe i wanna have fun in my last few days of break.
went for christopher & agnes solemnisation last week.
its at swissotel merchant court, and its by the poolside.
kinda coool but many pple sharing the place. -_-




miss PT ( forget her name ), likman, christopher.



Zhong kai & meifang


Saying "YES I DO" :):)

Went to liang court for coffee after that.

sometimes, listening to the doctors complaining abt nurses makes me feel that some nurses are really stupid.

but i'm not :)




Met up with elsusa & ong li dan to mena agency on thurs.
then for "coffee" at some chinese restaraunt. Hhaha.
Went to tiong bahru to collect uniform with elsusa on fri.
then to orchard for shopping of my office wear.
and i found BYSI ! love it :)
left to meet baby see after that.
went to buy his camera and test out :)
nikon D700 :)
and his old nikon belongs to me now :)
woohoo :)




CIAOS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment