Monday, August 23, 2010

Took over Dr. Li's reporting.
gotta type all his medical reports from now on.
sians.

do cashering today also.
super stressed la !
must make sure i must count the money correctly.

gotta take care of 2 doctors from now.
gotta do all the stuffs for dr brian, and help out with dr li's workload,plus reporting.
very sian.

well, if you show other pple that you're coping well,
you're telling pple " give me more job ".
thats why you're pushing all these jobs to me who havent even been confirmed !

so tired after work everyday.
think i'm too stressed up that baby see says i scream in my dreams, suddenly sat up in the night and talk to myself abt work. and it happens for a couple of times lor.

die la. like kenna possessed.

i shall act blur and stupid from now on to prevent pple from pushing their work to me.


but still, very satisfied with my working abilities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment